- • Over 60’s Luncheon Club every Friday at 12 noon
- • Men’s Club – weekly meeting of retired gentlemen with guest speakers every Tuesday at 10:30am
- G.I.G.G.L.E.S (girls in god, giving, learning, eating, sharing)
1st Monday of the month at 6:30pm
A relaxed evening of food, discussion and friendship for ladies of all ages.
- The Gathering – Social group open to anyone to attend this runs on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Activities include table tennis, board games, crafts or just a general chance to have a cup of tea and a chat.
- • We also hold regular meetings each week for AA, Al Anon and Gam Anon, as well as a variety of other associations and fellowships
- Listening Post
Here for people since 1974.
Open from 12 noon until 3pm Monday to Saturday (Closed Thursdays)
The Listening Post is a drop-in centre which provides a free, one to one, confidential listening service for anyone feeling alone and stressed, with a problem which may be really causing concern.
Our volunteer listeners are trained, mature and experienced people who give their time to help others.